Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Crusoe from knitty.com

I finished another pair of socks today. This pair was intended for me but the pattern wound up being so much tighter than I expected that the socks are actually too tight for my comfort. The pattern is Cursoe from knitty.com and they have found a good home with a co-worker who very graciously volunteered to take the socks off my hands.

Hand knit socks in shades of green

Close-up of pattern

The co-worker can't wait to get the socks home. The weatherman predicted some really cold overnight temperatures and she's looking forward to the socks keeping her feet nice and toasty.

3 comments:

Trixie said...

well at least they're purty. Sometimes you make me wish I would get more into knitting ... but ... no. :o)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I'm sorry you can't wear them, but it's great you found someone to enjoy all that hard work.

Seitherin said...

I did rather like these socks. Color and pattern. Oh, well. I've already got another pair on the needles.