Saturday, August 27, 2005

A bit of shopping and the guardian cat

Since I worked on the butterfly fairy on Monday and Friday, I took today off to do other things like treat myself to lunch and dig around the local Hobby Lobby for stuff. The stuff I found includes the following items being zealously guarded by my own personal guardian cat:

Heru guarding some cross stitch books

Not being content to just keep a vary, watchful eye on my recent purchases, Heru decided he needed to guard the items, precious as they are, with his very body.

Heru laying on the cross stitch books

I don't know what I would do without Heru to make sure my possessions don't get up and walk off while I'm not looking.

2 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

Be careful he doesn't cart them off

Seitherin said...

Oh, no, no. My treasures have been safely put away.

;D