Monday, August 01, 2005

An update, of sorts

Those few of you who read my main blog know that I was laid off work last Tuesday. For those of you who only read this one, I was laid off work last Tuesday. I've been busy trying to get my little duckies in a row so I haven't done anything even remotely crafty. Truth be told, I haven't felt particularly crafty so I don't know when the next set of updates on the scarf, afghan, or butterfly fairy will occur. Unfortunately, right now, job hunting has become my all consuming passion.

But bear with me. I will get bored with being a single-minded job huntress and I will eventually get back to being a crafty little beggar.

2 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

Blessings to you. It has to be a lot of stress getting laid off. Hope things are looking up again soon.

Seitherin said...

Thank you for your good wishes, Maggie Ann. They are appreciated and may have been the ones that tipped the scales in my favor.

One of the recruiters I'm working with said her client is supposed to call me either Tuesday or Wednesday and make me a formal job offer which I have every intention of accepting because the job will be challenging and fun, and I've already met the person I will be working for and I like him and think we will work well together.

I'm just a happy, excited little camper who can barely sit still for joy!