Wednesday, August 31, 2005

End of month progress report

Since this is the last day of August, I thought I'd do a quick update on the scarf . . .

Knit scarf
(Pattern)

. . . and the butterfly fairy . . .

. . . from last update . . .
Cross stitch butterfly fairy

. . . and what's been done through today.
Cross stitch butterfly fairy

Of course Mouse had to help while I was trying to photograph the scarf. She is turning into such a little camera hog.

Mouse trying very hard to play with my yarn

2 comments:

Tati said...

Mouse is a cutey!

You are putting me to shame, woman. Already well into the second scarf and I am just puttering around not getting anything done! ;-)

Seitherin said...

Well, Karen, you've got the Kiwi to distract you and I've got all this free time on my hands until the new job starts. Gotta keep myself distracted with something.

;D