Friday, September 09, 2005

Splurged again

I got good news on my blood pressure(*) so I splurged a little at Hobby Lobby. I bought two swatches of DMC fabric and a book for stitching greeting cards but that has some lovely Christmas-y things in it I can turn into ornaments. The fabric on the left is called 3033 and the fabric on the right is called ecru.

Fabrics and cross stitch book

(*) If you haven't been keeping up with my blood pressure saga on my other blog, it's been on the high side and I couldn't start work until it was back down to normal. It's finally in the normal range so I should be able to start my new job, with any luck, on Monday, but I haven't confirmed that yet with either the industrial clinic or the HR department at the new job. I'm waiting for lunch time to be over before I call.

Updated at 6:39 pm: I've been cleared. I start work at 8 a.m. Monday morning. Woohoo!

No comments: